Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
A customized RPO service to suit your particular needs
We offer the following RPO services:
- CA Global HR is your first stop for a fully outsourced Recruitment function in Africa.
- We have a dedicated team experienced in the development of recruitment policies and procedures as well as managing the end to end recruitment process including vendor management.
- We can take management of your entire sourcing and recruiting process, or on an on-going project basis or to run specific recruitment-intensive projects.
- We tailor our services to your specific needs.
- CA Global HR RPO team is managed by a dedicated project manager who is supported by an experienced team.
- By using, and developing, current technologies available our integrated solutions will allow hiring managers and HR staff remote access to all current and future recruitment campaigns ensuring the recruitment process is seamless for both your organisation and candidates.
- Using an integrated solution allows for a dramatic improvement on ‘time to hire’ and ‘cost per hire’ statistics.
- We have a dedicated web recruitment, social media and SEO team, that broaden our footprint globally, allowing us to tap into a global candidate market.
- Our team works to execute the recruiting strategy around your individual projects and needs.
- For contractual and expatriate placements, we remove the headache of onboarding the individuals from an administrative perspective.
- All income tax, witholding tax and other adminstrative burdens are handled by CA Global.
- CA Global HR works closely with Expat Africa Payroll on projects around Africa for local and expats payrolls.
About Expat Africa Payroll:
- Expat Africa Payroll is a specialist umbrella company handling payroll across Africa.
- Utilizing a network of country partners, we facilitate the complete payroll solution including tax compliance, statutory deductions, handling of PAYE, and offshore payments.
- Our systems cater for in country contractors and those that are Independent operators, paid on behalf of major corporates directly and indirectly via Recruitment companies.
How does your company benefit?
- There is no need to add or remove HR head count as a result of the fluctuating nature of recruitment campaigns.
- CA Global will increase or reduce RPO team members, in consultation with our client, as appropriate.
- Apart from saving on permanent staff salaries and other costs of employment, an RPO package tailor-made to our client’s specific requirements means a lower “cost per hire” than that which would result from the traditional contingency placement model.
- Additionally, partnering with our client results in a thorough understanding of the company’s culture and specific needs, thereby facilitating rapid and appropriate candidate delivery.
- As a contractually bound service provider operating under a strict service level agreement, our accountability and interest in a successful outcome is far greater than it would typically be if left in the hands of a salaried employee.